Customer Onboarding Specialist
Agent Inbox is transforming the way real estate agents transact business and communicate with one another. We have automated the messaging, scheduling, and other parts of the real estate transaction. We are a product-driven company that is obsessed with the user experience and delighting our customers.
We are having tremendous success in our initial markets, and we are looking for a customer champion to join our team. Your duties will be to contact all new users to ensure they have a personal and seamless on boarding and have VIP treatment. We start work the moment a customer decides they want to use Agent Inbox, sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product.
We all work remotely and with great deal of independence to build and maintain a groundbreaking tool in the real estate industry.
You must feel comfortable in supporting people from all ages and technical abilities.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers
- Making introductory calls to new and upcoming users (not a sales call)
- Manage incoming support calls and support messages
- Identifying users who may be ideal for paid products, and passing them to sales team
- Owning customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Agent Inbox works and what it is capable of
- Being responsible, along with the team, to ensure that all customers have a great experience with the product - a crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Identify potential bugs and and issues facing users, perform basic troubleshooting, and create basic technical support issues for tickets raised
- Working with product team to identify current issues and, synthesizing feedback you hear from our customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions
- Perform occasional small projects such as building email communication templates
Skills and Qualifications:
- A genuine enjoyment of technology
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- An understanding of internet culture
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment with great problem solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari
- Independent and self-motivated in a remote environment
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- To prove your attention to detail, please start your cover letter with "Hello there!"
- Ability to communicate with people from ages and technical background, ability to adapt written and verbal user’s tone.
- Experience with the real estate industry (Bonus)
- Fluency In Spanish Language (Bonus)
- Availability to work 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday (highly desired)
- Pay starting at $9-$13/hour, depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to earn equity